Sunday 31 January 2010

Maryy Maryy Maryy









So one of my New Years resolutions is to start sewing more for myself. I hardly ever tell people my resolutions just in case I don't keep them up but this is one I really want to honour. I get so frustrated shopping for clothes for myself, its always either a bad fit, badly made or really expensive. I joined Burdastyle last night because they have some great tutorials & beautiful modern (and sometimes free!) downloadable patterns.

And then I found Maryy. And my jaw is still on the floor.

She makes the kind of clothes I dream of wearing, all from no pattern, just straight out of her pretty little head and she's only just starting sewing because she's only 19! life is just not fair. And of course she's from Finland. Of course she is.

1 comment: